20 Minute Dinner: Chicken Sausage and Veggie Pasta
· 2 medium sized tomatoes
· ½ medium sized sweet onion
· Handful of Brussels sprouts
· 2 chicken sausage links (I bought tomato, mozzarella and basil flavored)
· 1 box of red lentil pasta (barilla is my favorite)
· Parmesan cheese
· Bragg liquid aminos, Coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
· Salt and pepper
· Garlic powder (optional)
Dice tomatoes, onions, Brussels sprouts and chicken sausage in small pieces and place in large skillet.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and drizzle with EVOO. Mix all ingredients together and sauté on medium heat until vegetables turn soft, about 8-10 minutes.
In the meantime, cook pasta per box instructions
When done, place pasta and veggies/chicken together in a large mixing bowl and spritz with liquid aminos. Stir and serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top!