Egg Roll in a bowl (I always double this recipe, it tastes even better the next day)
This recipe requires only one pan and less than 30 minutes!!!
· 1 lb ground turkey, chicken, beef (as lean as possible)
· ½ med sweet onion chopped
· 2 Tbsp sesame oil
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
· 1/2 tsp ground or fresh ginger
· Sea salt and black pepper to taste
· 1 tablespoon Sriracha or garlic chili sauce to taste (optional)
· 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix
· 3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
· 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant. (3 minutes)
Add the ground meat, ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the meat is cooked through.
Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
Top with green onions before serving. Also tastes great on a bed of cauliflower rice